The Spanish High Energy Physics community has organized the International Meeting on Fundamental Physics (IMFP) since 1973, covering theory and experiments from Accelerator, Neutrino, Astroparticle and Cosmic Ray Physics. The 2015 edition will have a special emphasis on Astroparticle Physics and will discuss topics in Cosmic Rays, Gamma Ray Astronomy, Neutrino Physics, Dark Matter, Underground Experiments, Gravitational Waves, Cosmology and Particle Physics. Roughly speaking about a half of the meeting will consist of 2-3 hour courses that should give a good perspective on selected topics such as particle physics for the next run at LHC, Cosmology after 100 years of General Relativity, Cosmic Ray Physics that will be completed with lectures on timely issues and/or experiments. The meeting will take place at the Centro de Ciencias de Benasque Pedro Pascual (http://benasque.org), and it is supported by CPAN and Multidark.
Benasque is a mountain village located 1140 m above sea level, in a valley in the heart of the Pyrenees. The beautiful landscapes and the proximity to large ski resorts make Benasque one of the main tourist sites in the region. Transportation to the ski center of Cerler will be provided during the breaks of the meeting (11:00-15:00h). The valley offers many interesting alternatives for those not skiing.
- Francisco del Águila (UGR, Granada)
- José Bernabeu (IFIC, Valencia)
- Francisco Botella (IFIC, Valencia)
- Matteo Cavalli-Sforza (IFAE, Barcelona)
- Marcos Cerrada (CIEMAT, Madrid)
- Fernando Cornet (UGR, Granada)
- Antonio Dobado (UCM, Madrid)
- Domenec Espriu (UB, Barcelona)
- Enrique Fernández (IFAE, Barcelona)
- Antonio Ferrer (IFIC, Valencia)
- Victoria Fonseca (UCM, Madrid)
- Juan Fuster (IFIC, Valencia)
- Carlos Muñoz (IFT, Madrid)
- Carlos Pajares (IGFAE-USC, Santiago de Compostela)
- Antonio Pich (IFIC, Valencia)
- Mariano Quirós (UAB-ICREA, Barcelona)
- Teresa Rodrigo (IFCA, Santander)
Registration fee information
The registration fee for this conference is 250 eur.
The fee includes:
- Transportation from and to Barcelona city and airport (on Sunday March 15th evening and Saturday March 21st morning)
- Transportation to the ski resort of Cerler during the daily break
- Coffee breaks
- Social dinner
- Usage of desk and computer facilities at the Centro de Ciencias de Benasque Pedro Pascual
* Note that neither accommodation nor meals are covered by the fee.
20 grants covering the full registration fee will be awarded to students and young post-docs. Please indicate 'I apply for a grant' in the 'other comments' field of your online application if interested.
Pay by bank transfer
The registration fee must be paid to the account of the Centro de Ciencias de Benasque Pedro Pascual after your application has been accepted.
Ibercaja (account number): 2085 2310 3803 3004 4193
IBAN: ES44 2085 2310 3803 3004 4193
Remember that your registration is complete only after the payment is made.
* Please, send a confirmation by e-mail to email@example.com.
* Please pay all bank charges
* Include as a subject in the transfer '2015imfp Your_Surname'
* In the comments section include:
Full name of the conference and your name.
Pay by credit card
Credit card online payments here.
* All credit card payments have a 0.7% VAT charge
* You have to be registered.
* Please, pay after your application has been accepted.
A 30 euro charge will be applied for cancellations made up to 10 days before the conference start date.
A no refund policy will be applied to cancellations made after this date.