The Quantum Optics and Nonlinear Optics Committees of the Royal Spanish Physical Society and of the Spanish Optical Society are proud to announce a school aimed at broadening and deepening the training of PhD and Master students interested in the fields of quantum optics and nonlinear optics. The school is organized around five courses given by renowned specialists. This format allows moving slowly from basic principles to recent advances in each of the topics, giving a high educational value to the school. In order to motivate the active participation of the students, the school includes a poster session and reserved time-slots for working sessions.
C. Fabre (LKB and U. Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France). Multimode quantum optics
J.J. García-Ripoll (CSIC, Madrid, Spain). Circuit quantum electrodynamics
U. Leonhardt (Weizmann Institute, Rehovot, Israel). Transformation optics and metamaterials
F. Mitschke (U. Rostock, Rostock, Germany). Soliton molecules and optical rogue waves
L. Tarruell (ICFO, Barcelona, Spain). Cold atoms in optical lattices
The registration fee for the school includes:
- Transportation from and to Barcelona city and airport (on Sunday October 5th afternoon and Friday October 10th morning), with possible stop at Lleida for those traveling via Madrid.
- Welcome lunch and social dinner
- Beers and beverages during the poster session
- 8 coffee breaks
- Usage of desk and computer facilities at the Centro de Ciencias de Benasque Pedro Pascual
Registration fee information
The registration fee for this conference is 400 eur.
Pay by bank transfer
The registration fee must be paid to the account of the Centro de Ciencias de Benasque Pedro Pascual after your application has been accepted.
Ibercaja (account number): 2085 2310 3803 3004 4193
IBAN: ES44 2085 2310 3803 3004 4193
Remember that your registration is complete only after the payment is made.
* Please, send a confirmation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please pay all bank charges
* Include as a subject in the transfer '2014optica Your_Surname'
* In the comments section include:
Full name of the conference and your name.
Pay by credit card
Credit card online payments here.
* All credit card payments have a 0.7% VAT charge
* You have to be registered.
* Please, pay after your application has been accepted.
A 30 euro charge will be applied for cancellations made up to 10 days before the conference start date.
A no refund policy will be applied to cancellations made after this date.