Quantum Information Processing (QIP) is a rapidly developing field of research spanning both physics and computer science. As the name implies, the field extends information processing (including computing and cryptography) to physical regimes where quantum effects become significant.
QIP 2014 is the seventeenth conference on theoretical aspects of quantum computing, quantum cryptography, and quantum information, in a series that started in Aarhus in 1998 and was last held in Beijing in 2013. The conference will take place between February 03 and February 07, 2014. QIP 2014 will feature invited talks, contributed talks, and a poster session. In addition, there will be a rump session with short informal talks.
QIP 2014 will be the first edition of the QIP conference in Spain. It will be hosted by the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), the University of Barcelona (UB) and the Institute for Photonic Sciences (ICFO). The venue will be at AXA Auditorium in Barcelona.
- Submission of talks deadline: OCTOBER 15
- The submission server will be open until 23.59 in any time zone
- Submission of posters deadline: NOVEMBER 30
- Decision on talks and posters submitted before October 15: November 22
- Decision on posters submitted after October 15: December 06
- End of Early Registration: November 30
- End of Regular registration is January 15
- Late registration starts on January 16
* Please contact by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for a formal invitation letter for VISA purposes.
* The detailed Program is now available under the 'Program' section.
* The list of accepted talks is now available under the 'Accepted Talks' section
* The list of accepted posters is now available under the 'Posters Sessions' section